In a recent Time Magazine article they were discussing the research and benefits of regular exercise. One of the points of the article was that they can now definitely prove how good exercise is for everyone.
I love that research is supporting everything that we have been saying for 29 years. Let me leave you with a few important bullet points from the article.
1. One day from your doctor, instead of a prescription of drugs, they hope you will receive a detailed exercise prescription.
2. If there was a drug that could do for human health everything that exercise can, it would likely be the most valuable pharmaceutical ever developed.
3. Sadly only 20% of Americans engage in strength training..THIS MUST CHANGE.
4. Exercise appears to slow the aging process at the cellular level.
5. It is evident that all ages appear to benefit from exercise.
ALL GOOD STUFF.